Followers

25 of 200

Posted by --- Monday, February 08, 2010

Class 25 of 200 BJJ classes
Weight 164 lbs.

Instructor: Cassio

Cassio reviewed the De La Riva sweeps. I was paired up with Eric again he is a good training partner. He is very active and rolls competively.

I sat out for one round but next week I have to start turning up the intensity and not sitting out any rounds.

I am still working Robson Moura's side control and half guard stuff. I am struggling with the Half guard duck under hook sweep I have to get some reps with Shavz.

Cassio showed some good techs for passing the half guard. The big thing is to use the leg down to control the guy's bottom leg while switching sides with hips down.

0 comments

About Me

My photo
My name is Travis and I’ve been training BJJ since May, 2005. I am currently a brown belt under BJJ World Champion Cassio Werneck.

My Favorites