Followers

24 of 200

Posted by --- Friday, February 05, 2010

Class 24 of 200 BJJ classes
Weight 164 lbs.

Instructor: Cassio

Cassio reviewed the hook sweep to taking the back and sweeping from the x-guard. All in all it a been a good week which focused on attacks from the close guard.

I am starting to feel much lighter although I think I may be overtraining. I am feeling tired and broke down before class.

However next week I have to start turning up the intensity and not sitting out any rounds.

I continue to try to work Robson Moura's side control and half guard stuff. I was showing his s-mount to RNC in class today. Once it is setup it is almost impossible to stop. Perhaps I will show it in video at some point.



1 Responses to 24 of 200

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. Very cool site Travis! Thinking all this time we've been training together I never realized you had a blog. I should ask more questions...LOL! I like it bro keep up the good work.

     

About Me

My photo
My name is Travis and I’ve been training BJJ since May, 2005. I am currently a brown belt under BJJ World Champion Cassio Werneck.

My Favorites