Followers

21 of 200(Cassio's return)

Posted by --- Monday, February 01, 2010

Class 21 of 200 BJJ classes
Weight 165 lbs.

Instructor: Cassio

Cassio return from Brazil after vacation. We went of the hook sweep when your opponent stands in your closed guard and a triangle varation after the sweep.

No easy rolls today. I trained with Marcos, Brad, Chad and Eric my cardio is beginning to hold up quite well. Starting to hold my own and attack a lot more.

I gotta try to get in for training on Wednesday if my work meeting gets off early. The San Jose Judo tournament is next Sunday so if I am going to compete I have to get in to judo class this week.


0 comments

About Me

My photo
My name is Travis and I’ve been training BJJ since May, 2005. I am currently a brown belt under BJJ World Champion Cassio Werneck.

My Favorites