Followers

26 of 200

Posted by --- Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Class 26 of 200 BJJ classes
Weight 164 lbs.

Instructor: Cassio

Cassio reviewed Half guard passing and passing when the opponent sits up for a single leg.

Key points:
1. Get underhook
2. Control the near side arm
3. Head to floor (near side) next to the opponent's head
4. Keep hips low

I rolled every round and was pretty beat by the end of class.

Shavz and I drilled the techs for passing the half guard that Cassio showed us last week.

I am attempted to work Robson's s-mount to the back take but I am having problems getting the arm wraps. Gotta keep at it though.

The hustle never stops..

0 comments

About Me

My photo
My name is Travis and I’ve been training BJJ since May, 2005. I am currently a brown belt under BJJ World Champion Cassio Werneck.

My Favorites