Followers

27 of 200

Posted by --- Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Class 27 of 200 BJJ classes
Weight 163 lbs.

Instructor: Cassio(no-gi)

Cassio reviewed more Half guard passing but unfortunately I was held up in a work meeting and missed all the techniques. That sucks!!

Key points: None

I rolled every round but I am feeling really stiff lately. I have to start stretching to increase my flexibility.

I attempted to work Robson's side control but was having problems controlling the near side arm. The key point that I was missing was turning the opponent onto his side and bringing shin against their back to trap the arm.

Have to get some more reps in.

The hustle never stops..


0 comments

About Me

My photo
My name is Travis and I’ve been training BJJ since May, 2005. I am currently a brown belt under BJJ World Champion Cassio Werneck.

My Favorites