Followers

33 of 200(picture day)

Posted by --- Saturday, February 20, 2010

Class 33 of 200 BJJ classes
Weight 165 lbs.

Instructor: Marcos Torregrosa

Class Overview:
It was picture day over at Capital City BJJ so I went over there to train. We had a pretty big turnout.






Marcos continued his guard retention series and had us drilling keeping guard without using our hands. However your opponent is allowed to use his hand....Very tough!!

Capital City BJJ has a very nice academy
and I must say I love the big timeclock they have for keep time on the rounds.

Rolling overview:
I rolled two rounds but my left ring finger continues to hurt like hell. I was able to train one handed. On Monday I am going to Kaiser for x-rays but there is not much they can do.

I spoke with Marcos after class and he said I need to start working on my leglocks and refining my guard passing so be on the lookout.

The hustle never stops..

0 comments

About Me

My photo
My name is Travis and I’ve been training BJJ since May, 2005. I am currently a brown belt under BJJ World Champion Cassio Werneck.

My Favorites