Followers

Gi Subs 1 Lite on the Android Marketplace

Posted by --- Friday, May 07, 2010

One of the black belts(Marcos Torregrosa) from my school released a BJJ app for the iPhone/iPod touch called "Gi Subs 1 - The Chokes" in the summer last year.

Well they finally got around to releasing a free "Lite" version for the Android Marketplace. The "Lite" version contains all of the step by step technique breakdowns but only 3 of the video instructional. They encountered some issues with the size app containing all of the video so they decided to give away a scaled down version for "Gratis".

Just search for "BJJ" or "Gi Subs" in the Android Marketplace.
or
use your Barcode Scanner and scan this image:



Here is a technique from the Android application:



This is their first Android app so any feedback you might have would be appreciated.

0 comments

About Me

My photo
My name is Travis and I’ve been training BJJ since May, 2005. I am currently a brown belt under BJJ World Champion Cassio Werneck.

My Favorites