Followers

Get off my back, dude!!

Posted by --- Friday, March 19, 2010

Class 38 - 40 of 200 BJJ classes
Weight 162 lbs.
Instructor: Cassio Werneck

Class(es) Overview:
Cassio went over back control escapes.

This is basically the escapes that Cassio went over:


This escape from Saulo Ribeiro Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Revolution Series 1(the best BJJ instructional of all-time in my opinion) is still my favorite:


There are a few guys at my academy that love the "Body Triangle" so here is my go to escape:



Rolling Overview:
Still only rolling at about 50% because of the pinched nerve in my neck. However I did roll every round which is a good sign.

0 comments

About Me

My photo
My name is Travis and I’ve been training BJJ since May, 2005. I am currently a brown belt under BJJ World Champion Cassio Werneck.

My Favorites