Followers

18 of 200

Posted by --- Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Class 18 of 200 BJJ classes
Weight 166 lbs.

Instructor: Derrick(no-gi)

Derrick went over taking the back from turtle control and a seatbelt grip.

On of his key tips was to run the guy forward with the grips to break his base before looking to pull him into a back taking position.

He also showed a pretty cool one hand rear naked using your head to finish the choke.

Starting to recovery my strength even though I still have a few more days of the antibotics and I only rolled every round and the energy felt good. Tomorrow is a rest day unless my meeting at work gets cancelled.

0 comments

About Me

My photo
My name is Travis and I’ve been training BJJ since May, 2005. I am currently a brown belt under BJJ World Champion Cassio Werneck.

My Favorites